Liberty Bell Auto: Reviews, Cost, & If It’s Worth It
Liberty Bell Auto: Reviews, Cost, & If It’s Worth It
Liberty Bell Auto Protect offers extended service plans that come with desirable benefits, including cash reimbursement on trip interruption and rental car services, as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 roadside assistance.
- Parts and labor coverage is included in each plan
- Your choice of authorized repair shop or mechanic
- A price match is guaranteed and there are monthly payment plans available
- Cash reimbursement is offered when roadside assistance is needed
- Flat tire change, lockout assistance, repair time, and car rental is included in every plan
- Customer service isn’t available 24/7, though you can make requests and claims after hours
- The claims process is currently over the phone only
- Vehicles in Missouri, Iowa, Nevada, Alaska, New Jersey, and the state of Washington are not covered
What to Know About Liberty Bell Auto: Reviews, Cost, & If It’s Worth It
As you consider a vehicle service plan, here’s what you should know about Liberty Bell Auto Protect and the benefits included in each of their three extended warranty plans:
- Best for: cars with high mileage.
- “Dedication, service, excellence” is the company’s motto, which ensures customer satisfaction on every service provided.
- 30-day policy review period allows customers to review their contract before fully committing; this begins the day you sign up for your plan, and ensures that you get a 100% return on any plan, if you are unsatisfied.
- Transferable plans are allowed at any time.
- 24/7 service and reliability for any roadside assistance needs.
- Excellent roadside assistance. All three plans include rental car coverage and trip interruption services, which recognizes needs not always covered by warranty providers, including reimbursement for mechanical breakdowns, lockout assistance, battery boost, and a flat tire change.
- Monthly plans are available to best match your budget needs.
- Quality customer service. On Consumersadvocate.org, the company has received a ranking of 9.2/10, which is higher than most competitors.
- Free, easy quote available within seconds. You can enter your information on their website to find your coverage options or call the Liberty Bell Auto Protect customer service representatives.
- Discounts are available through customer service; there are often holiday, military, and other discounts available to owners of all vehicle types.
- Claims can be placed and processed quickly by phone, but they cannot, unfortunately, be made online.
Though not accredited by the BBB and still a relatively new provider to the extended auto warranty industry, Liberty Bell Auto Protect has received rave reviews from customers and companies alike.
Plans and Coverage
With Liberty Bell Auto Protect, you can choose from three easy-to-understand vehicle service protection plans, which are also considered extended warranties. Based on a tiered system, you get the option of choosing from two powertrain options or one more comprehensive plan, depending on your vehicle needs. Liberty Bell Auto Protect is backed by industry leaders and offers a competitive price on each plan. Here are the three available plans for any car that was made in 2000 or later and have 140k miles or less:
This is the most basic plan. Essentially, this is a powertrain extended warranty which covers the most integral parts of the vehicle: the engine, transmission, electrical, and more. Best for new or pre-owned vehicles.
Offering slightly more coverage than Platinum, this plan comes with steering parts, which aren’t covered by any other Liberty Bell Auto Protect plan.
The best option for the price, you get the most covered. From air conditioning and electrical to the fuel system and GPS navigation system. Best for owners of new or luxury cars.
Liberty Bell Auto Protect extended warranty plans are ranked “Excellent” by TrustPilot with a score of 9.5 out of 10, and rated 6.8 on Best Company, with customers giving Liberty Bell Auto Protect a 4.4/5. According to customer testimonials, Liberty Bell Auto Protect is responsive and diligent. Here are some customer reviews:
“This is a follow up review of my 1 star rating due to a claim denial that I believe should be covered. Special thanks to Jacob for the excellent service recovery and taking the initiative to contact me to work things out. I’m very impressed with the level of customer service received and will be keeping my policy after all,” says Kush Lalwanl on Trustpilot.com.
According to Angie, who reviewed the provider on Bestcompany.com, “Liberty Bell gave me a deal I couldn’t refuse they were very pleasant to talk to and very professional I would recommend Liberty Bell to my family and friends.”
“Liberty Bell has been exceptional so far. Sign up process was easy and the rep was very informative. I filed a claim on the transfer case in my Tacoma and I took it straight to my mechanic. He diagnosed it and sent the repair order to liberty bell. They covered my truck and I left feeling pretty satisfied. So far so good. We’ll be in touch for my Subaru as well,” says Garrett on Bestcompany.com.
Liberty Bell Auto: Reviews, Cost, & If It’s Worth It Quick Facts
Company Name: Liberty Bell Auto Protect
Year Founded: 2016
Headquartered in: Saddle Brook, New Jersey
BBB Accredited: Not accredited, but has received an A- grade.
Partnerships/Endorsements: Automotive Service Excellence, Chamber of Commerce, Authorize.net.